Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Can you believe Claire went from this...


...to this in one year!
Happy 1st Birthday, Claire Grace!

And, for the sake of reminiscing, check out this post and this post... from one year ago today! :)

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Christina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Claire!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dear claire bear, from the Bennett Girlies :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Claire!

Gma Rho said...

This past year has definitely been sweetened by your presence, sweet Baby Claire. I love you.:)

Jorie said...

Amazing! What a gift she is. We love you, Claire Grace!

Ashley said...

God is soooo good. Happy birthday precious girl!

Merlyn Law said...

I just had the opportunity to see little Claire's birthday celebration. God is Good! She is so adorable looking like quite the princess. I am sure each day brings another miracle....Jason I miss u and those updates on your little love. May the holidays bring you and yours even more joy.