Friday, October 22, 2010

Claire Quotes

Today Claire and I were playing in the playroom. She has one of those orange plastic pumpkins and she was carrying it around. After awhile she set it down and said, "Pumpkin, leave it right here in case I need it."

Claire was brushing my hair and said to me, "Mommy, look at me." After taking a look, she said, "Pretty Mommy."

While she was supposed to be taking a nap yesterday, Claire was playing and talking to herself and was saying, "Careful Claire. Be careful Claire. Don't fall down."

The moon was full and bright the other night, so I took Claire outside before bed and showed it to her. She was fascinated. I told her God made the moon. We were praying before bed and she thanked God for the moon. The next day I heard her talking to her baby and she said, "The moon, Baby. God made the moon."

While I was typing this very blog entry, she climbed on the couch, sat next to me, and said, "I love you, Mommy."

4 comments:

Christina said...

Awwwwww!

Lacey Schumacher said...

so sweet...you'll be happy you've recorded these precious little moments.

Bridget said...

You're such a good mama!!! Taking her out to see the moon before bed... So cute!

Gma Rho said...

So sweet to hear her thoughts!