Justin and I had a super fun night away for my dear friend Lindsey's wedding. Linds and I have been friends since 6th grade, when we met because we were on the same cheerleading squad. So many fun memories with this lovely girl!!
Justin's parents were generous enough to come to our house and watch BOTH girls for the weekend. We left Saturday morning and got back early Sunday afternoon so it was just over 24 hours. I never would have left Claire overnight at just 2 months old, but I've learned that a little time away can actually make me a better parent!! We felt so refreshed and were so anxious to see the girls when we got home. Plus, we all know I have enough pumped milk to last an entire week away, with my oversupply problems, so that wasn't an issue! :)
We are so thankful that Claire and Emma have grandparents who love them and are willing to help take care of them. Thanks, Nana and Papa!!
Justin's parents were generous enough to come to our house and watch BOTH girls for the weekend. We left Saturday morning and got back early Sunday afternoon so it was just over 24 hours. I never would have left Claire overnight at just 2 months old, but I've learned that a little time away can actually make me a better parent!! We felt so refreshed and were so anxious to see the girls when we got home. Plus, we all know I have enough pumped milk to last an entire week away, with my oversupply problems, so that wasn't an issue! :)
We are so thankful that Claire and Emma have grandparents who love them and are willing to help take care of them. Thanks, Nana and Papa!!
Beautiful Lindsey walking down the aisle with her Dad





1 comment:
you look so cute! Great that you got to get away!
Post a Comment