Oh, don't we all just love a sleeping babe?! I think it's safe to say that Emma is officially sleeping through the night now.. woo hoo!! For the past week, she's done between 11-13 hours every night. I LOVE IT. :)
Some people consider 8 or more hours without waking to eat as sleeping through the night. Emma has been doing that since she was about six weeks old. BUT, since she goes to bed at 6 or 6:30 every night, even with sleeping 8 hours, she would be up at 2 am to eat again. And if I'm waking up at night, then I don't consider that sleeping through the night.
Anyway... last Saturday night, Emma didn't wake up until 4:30 am and she did that a few more nights after that. Then two nights ago she didn't wake up until 6 am and then last night she slept from 6 pm-7:30 am!
It's so hard to believe we are already out of that waking up at night stage. It just goes by so incredibly fast.
Oh, how I love early bed times and sleeping babies. :)
P.S. Hoping the girls got the memo about daylight savings ending and sleeping for an extra hour tonight... somehow I doubt it...
5 comments:
that is AWESOME! Can she give that memo to Evy? She JUST started sleeping thru but last night was up again...argh! Did you have to let her cry a lot?
Emmy Lou your BFF Nora J needs the same memo!! Way to go sweet girl! (And sweet mama!!!)
PS- I just read the post aloud to Dan and with a very jealous tone he respond... "Whatev..." :)
That's awesome Annie! Now you have 2 really good sleepers.
Lauren started sleeping through the night the same times at exactly the same age! It has been so wonderful. She will occasionally have a night when she wakes up once (I think since I've started back at work) but most of the time its 12-13 hours. I've been following the Healthy sleep habits book that you used and I really feel it's helped. I'm hoping this time change doesn't mess with her too much!!!
I'm so jealous!! I keep thinking every night that it will be the night Thomas finally sleeps through the night but he still won't drop his 2:00 feeding. And I feel just like you, if I'm still getting up in the middle of the night he's not sleeping through the night. Nice work Mama!
Post a Comment