Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eating and Rolling

It's been a big week for our soon-to-be 5 month old!  We tried rice cereal for the first time a few days ago.  She wasn't sure what to think at first, but after a few times, she loves it now!  She ate up a whole bowl last night.  I'm looking forward to introducing her to more foods soon. 

Here we go!

Hmm... what is this stuff??

Big sister wanted to get in on it and loved feeding Emma!  Emma, on the other hand, wasn't so sure.



I don't know what just happened!

In other news, Emma rolled over for the first time today!  Most babies roll from their tummy to back first, but since Emma HATES tummy time, I rarely do it with her and she hasn't had much of a chance to try rolling that way.  Instead, she rolled from her back to her tummy!  She was  happily laying on her back on the little baby gym while I was on the phone.  When I checked on her after awhile, she was on her tummy! 

She's getting so big so fast!  

2 comments:

Gma Rho said...

those blue eyes!!!!!

Christina said...

So cute!!! Emma has such a great smile!
Lauren is not at all interested in rolling over... don't think she really will.