Since I've been so sick I have really been slacking in the picture department. Here are just a few from the last 2 weeks...
Even though she looks kind of silly in this pic, I had to post it to show evidence of Claire's ever-growing double chin. This girl is really starting to chunk up!!


5 comments:
Annie, you are so blessed to have a gorgeous daughter. I know it must be tough having to deal with doctors and appointments and monitors and alarms and everything,,, but you are truly blessed to have the miracle of a baby in your life. SHe is absolutely precious (and I love when they start getting the double chin!) But in the end it is ok to get frustrated and having to deal with all of it but just remember how blessed you are! (which I know you do) :)
you are right... she's a huge blessing!!
What a cute smile!
you guys are so cute!
I have that same shirt! :)
Don't you just love being a Mommy ...there is nothing better on earth!
Post a Comment