Friday, September 24, 2010

House arrest

Here are some new pics of our big 5-week-old girl! Emma has started smiling on purpose and it makes this mama melt!!

She really seems to be feeling much better. The first couple of days home from the hospital I could tell that she still wasn't feeling completely better, but yesterday and today were good days and I think she's definitely on the mend!

She seems to be looking more and more like Claire these days.. is that even possible? I just can't believe how much they look alike! In other news, she has been doing some nice stretches at night for us lately.... usually a 5 hour stretch and then a 4 hour one. I can TOTALLY handle that!! Claire never went longer than 3 hours until she was 3 months old!!



While on mama-mandated 'house arrest' this week, I got out the activity gym for Emma to try. She wasn't too impressed, but her big sister sure was!!


Can you guess who wanted their baby to do what Emma was doing too? :)


After spending a week at home, we were all starting to go a little stir-crazy so today we cheated a little and went to Emma and Claire's best buddies' house. Claire and Liam were happy to play together (aside from the MANY claims of 'mine' they each yelled when one would start playing with a toy! :) and it was about time for a little photo shoot of Emma and Nora. We dressed them up in their matching outfits and matching pacis. :)

Surprisingly, they loved being smooshed together in this bouncy seat.



Sweet girls


3 comments:

Christina said...

Love the pictures! We miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

okay so i totally thought that first pic of nora and emma was actually liam and claire when they were younger- except i realized liam would have been dressed in a girl outfit, ha! wow- the siblings look so much alike!

Lisa said...

oohhhh soooo sweeet! I miss you guys and love that you post so many pictures on your blog! Thanks Annie!