Sooo cute! I can't believe how much she looks like she's smiling in them! Thanks again for calling me yesterday - it really helped!
Annie! You are so blessed (minus the infection...I'm so sorry!)! Emma is so beautiful. These pictures are awesome. You all should consider some photography... those people make a killing.
You are pros! Each picture is perfect. Emma is such a beauty. She looks so much older than a week in the pictures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sooo cute! I can't believe how much she looks like she's smiling in them! Thanks again for calling me yesterday - it really helped!
Annie! You are so blessed (minus the infection...I'm so sorry!)! Emma is so beautiful. These pictures are awesome. You all should consider some photography... those people make a killing.
You are pros! Each picture is perfect. Emma is such a beauty. She looks so much older than a week in the pictures!
Post a Comment