Somebody looks just like her Mama! I can't believe how "big girl" she is.
I know what you mean!When they get older they don't change nearly as much, but they are still 1 year, 12 months, 365 days older...They grow so fast, I mean, when in the world did we get an 8 year old?
Every time you post of a pic of her in her Iowa gear, I immediately think of the days as Carol Stream Panthers cheerleaders. Haha! She's so cute... and so big! How do you have a two-year-old?!
Would you believe me if I told you each year seems to go faster? Cuddle them while you can, they grow out of that all too soon as well! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Somebody looks just like her Mama! I can't believe how "big girl" she is.
I know what you mean!
When they get older they don't change nearly as much, but they are still 1 year, 12 months, 365 days older...
They grow so fast, I mean, when in the world did we get an 8 year old?
Every time you post of a pic of her in her Iowa gear, I immediately think of the days as Carol Stream Panthers cheerleaders. Haha! She's so cute... and so big! How do you have a two-year-old?!
Would you believe me if I told you each year seems to go faster? Cuddle them while you can, they grow out of that all too soon as well! :-)
Post a Comment