Saturday, November 13, 2010

More of the same

I am SOO sorry if I'm annoying all of my readers with quotable Claire sayings, but she has just been cracking me up lately and I don't want to forget these little things she said. :) So, if you're tired of hearing them, feel free to skip...

After eating all of her dinner yesterday, I gave Claire a cookie. When she finished it, she asked for another. I told her that she couldn't have another one. She started complaining and said, "Me want more sugar."

Justin went out with some co-workers after work last night, so I was at home by myself with the girls. Claire was REEEEALLY missing Justin yesterday. We were playing with her babies in the playroom and she told me her baby was crying. I said, "Oh no, what's wrong?" She looked at her baby and said, "Ohhh, Daddy's at IDT, baby. Don't cry. Be home soon." I thought it was hilarious that even her babies were missing Daddy!!

I was looking at something on my cell phone and Claire came up to me and said, "I wanna text Daddy."

Claire and I were eating lunch and she was doing a good job using her fork. I said, "Claire, good job with your fork!" She said, "Daddy be proud of me."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like she's quite the daddy's girl!

Derricca said...

i love the claire sayings!

Derricca said...

i love the claire sayings!