Here's a little video recap Justin put together of Claire's arrival and 12 days in the NICU. Enjoy! (and make sure the volume is up on your computer.. Justin put it to music!)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great video! You definitely have a beautiful family Annie!
I forgot to tell you last night, Justin, this is an AWESOME video. Definitely got me all choked up. (what a perfect song for Claire) Your video editing skills are exceeded only by your Rock Band skills.
CRYING!!! I am crying and have goosebumps... what a sweet video!!! I LOVED it, loved the song, it was all sooooo appropriate and sweet, and I just LOVEDDDDD it! Thank you for sharing!!!
8 comments:
What a great video! You definitely have a beautiful family Annie!
That was beautiful!!! I totally cried!!! so sweet!
What a beautiful tribute to your little girl! It brought tears to my eyes!
Thanks for posting this sweet video; it made me cry! It will be a great keepsake for you to look back and see all that God has done in her life!
Our little guy thinks it is a video of our little girl. He said, 'no baby dare (Claire), baby ya' (which is what he calls our baby)
I forgot to tell you last night, Justin, this is an AWESOME video. Definitely got me all choked up. (what a perfect song for Claire) Your video editing skills are exceeded only by your Rock Band skills.
CRYING!!! I am crying and have goosebumps... what a sweet video!!! I LOVED it, loved the song, it was all sooooo appropriate and sweet, and I just LOVEDDDDD it! Thank you for sharing!!!
Post a Comment