We had a good weekend, packed with lots of visitors. Between Saturday and Sunday, I think we had six different groups of people come and see Claire. We may have over-done it a bit... last night was rough and Justin had a hard time getting out the door for work this morning. We keep forgetting to take that advice of sleeping with the baby sleeps. It's so hard when there's so much to do, though! The good news it that my mom is coming for the next three days to help out, so I plan to catch up on some sleep.



In the last few days, Claire has started to open her eyes a lot more. We decided it was time to get out the activity gym. She loved looking at all the little animals and parts of it!


My friend from college, Carissa, came by yesterday with her 8-week-old son Henry. It was fun comparing baby stories and notes. Claire looked so tiny next to him! It's hard to believe that there's only 6 weeks difference in age.

3 comments:
I love the pic of your hands on Claire - it really shows how tiny she still is! We can't wait to see her! Sounds like it will be a blessing to have your mom come over for a few days.
She is so tiny! Precious! I hope that you all are enjoying this Christmas season with one of the best gifts of all!
She is SOO cute:) And I love that you are LOVING your time at home with her!! ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment