Monday, September 27, 2010

Pretending

Claire has started pretending when she's playing... it's soo cute!! She likes to get her stroller and her purse and then she tells me she's going shopping. If I ask her where she's going, she tells me Target. :) She also likes to pretend she's taking her baby to 'Dr. Shaw' where she will 'listen heart.'

Other times she pretends she's going to the play place or playgroup. I love seeing her little imagination come to life!

3 comments:

Lindsay - Mama to Preschooler Logan and Twin Babies Cooper and Parker said...

Love it! Logan "goes to Target" all the time! I think we may go there too often...

Derricca said...

Dr. Shaw is awesome! She is our pediatrician as well. Abigail calls her "my doctor shaw". :)

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this! imaginations are so powerful- it makes me want to be a little girl again because i did SO much pretending when i was little ;)
and great job teaching her to shop at Target! woo!