I totally copied this idea from a friend's blog but loved the idea, especially since March is my birth month. Here goes...
10 years ago I was building houses with Casas por Cristo in Mexico
9 years ago I was meeting my future husband for the first time in a van on the way to Colorado
8 years ago I was planning my wedding
7 years ago I was student teaching
6 years ago I was 3/4 of the way through my first year of teaching and counting down the days until it was over
5 years ago I was enjoying spring in my new hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 years ago I got pregnant for the first time
3 years ago I was mourning the loss of my baby, who would have been 3 months old, asking God for another, and preparing to move back to Iowa
2 years ago I was learning how to be a mommy
1 year ago I was pregnant for the third time
I wonder what will stick out in my memory from THIS March?! It's amazing and good to look back on how far God has taken me. He is good and worthy of praise.
6 comments:
I love that idea! Not sure I could come up with what I was doing each year, but it is a great way to reminisce.
That's so cool! Loved it.
Soo fun to read! I don't think I'd be able to remember much (especially something from every year) if I tried that!
I love this, but Annie, do you really think you want to remember this month? It's kinda sucked for you! If you don't totally erase if from your memory, just remember God's grace and sufficiency! (sorry if that was brutally honest)
Sweet! I might steal this too :)
this was neat to read. full of such joy, even amidst sadness.
now that march 2011 is over, what do you think you say about it? i have been trying to figure mine out.
xoxo, the other annie :)
Post a Comment