Saturday, March 26, 2011

Health (or lack-there-of) Update

Just in case all of you blog readers out there in cyberspace were wondering the latest with the state of the Shoe Family I thought I'd let you know... we're still sick!!  All 4 of us.  Yep.  That's right.  Nothing major... no more hospitalizations or surgeries, but all 4 of us have had some type of cold since March 1st.  The entire stinkin month and we're stilllll sick. 

Claire and Emma were both coughing all night last night and today.  (I'm listening to a chorus of coughing from their rooms as we speak.)  Emma has a fever.  (She's still on antibiotics from her ear infection last Friday.)  Justin and I both have the most disgusting runny noses.  The amount of snot is unreal.  Just when one of us seems to start feeling better, it comes back!!  What IS this crap?!  It's freaky how contagious it is and how long it lasts. 

Okay, that's enough.  Just had to document so some far off day I can recall the epic plague of March 2011 that never seemed to end.  I know it will sometime.  But it hasn't yet.  Lord, we're ready to be healthy... like, really ready.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Don't you just want to open all your windows and let all that sick air out? I can't wait until warmer weather. 70 would be nice....

Nana said...

Sorry to hear you are still sick. If you are blowing your noses and it feels like your head just emptied, then I would say you're close to the end. :) We are finally better after more than 3 weeks of that upper respiratory stuff. I am so happy to be feeling better and not feeling like I have to have a nap every day.

Jorie said...

Amen, sister! We hear ya and couldn't agree more. Pole.