Hard to believe that Claire is 4 weeks old today, considering I should be blogging about how I'm 39 weeks pregnant and only have 1 more week until I get to meet my daughter. Ha! :)

Bathtime is my absolute favorite... first of all, Claire loves it, so that makes it fun. And secondly, that's the only time we get to see what our precious baby really looks like, without the wires and tubes. She's so much cuter without them!!

Monday is our next appointment to check the oxygen situation. Although the doctor told us NOT to be hopeful that she'll be ready to come off, I got the sweetest email from my dear friend Rachelle which really encouraged me to remain hopeful. Pray with us that Monday will be the day!!

3 comments:
Sooommmmmeonnnnee looks like their mommy! She's adorable!
I love the Santa hat!! :) She is such a cutey! When do I get to see her again?
I was just thinking she looks like your sister. Which means she looks like you too I guess :-)
Our boys hated baths, except #3. The jury is still out on baby girl since I haven't given her one yet. Maybe today.
Post a Comment