Claire is developing such a little photo personality!:)What a beauty! Happy New Year Hugs to all!
I love her smile in the last picture! Such a doll!
Oh she is SO cute! And it sounds like she is eating well and continuing to grow-so yeah! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for things to continue to improve! Happy New Year-enjoy the day with little Claire:)
Love that little black dress!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Claire is developing such a little photo personality!:)What a beauty! Happy New Year Hugs to all!
I love her smile in the last picture! Such a doll!
Oh she is SO cute! And it sounds like she is eating well and continuing to grow-so yeah! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for things to continue to improve! Happy New Year-enjoy the day with little Claire:)
Love that little black dress!
Post a Comment